How can we improve this blog?

www.vindale.com Review



Vindale Research IS another company, I have signed up to recently. I have been with them for over a month now, and have yet to earn money from them. When I first signed up I was thinkin this was a legit website and finally my search for an "online home based business" is over, but boy was i wrong. I have referred over 30 people, thats right 30 to this website. They promise to give you around 5 dollars for every person that signs up. If you do the math that is 150 bucks right here.

PRESS THE LOGO OF VINDALE RESEARCH to sign up.

But I dont give up that easily, Just use the special refer link they offer you and put it everywhere. from your myspace account to the forum you visit the most. It does not hurt to sign up .It only takes a minute. http://www.vindale.com

Do not do any of the surveys they offer, just use the refer link and post it everywhere.

Also I would appreciate if you signed up using my link

No comments: